3 ml Serum (s)
||Inductively coupled plasma mass spectrom
µmol/l (Factor: 0.0079)
- Breathing difficulties and conjunctivitis when inhaling
- Pain in the lower abdomen, vomiting, diarrhoea upon increased intake
With chronic exposure:
- Dermatitis (skin contact), damage of the thyroid gland, excessive irritation of the nasal mucosa
Total iodine consisting more…
- Total iodine consisting of free and protein bound iodine.
- Most of iodine is bound in the thyroid gland.
- In case of increased or decreased iodine values, the potential cause must be evaluated.